Fastest, Easiest Way to Light Wedding Sparklers
Guaranteed to light your wedding sparklers in wind, rain, or snow!
Our Blue Jet Wedding Sparkler Lighter is hot and fast enough to light any sparkler in a second or two.
Even if you have 100 people lined up in your Sparkler Sendoff, you can get them all lit in less than a minute using this windproof butane lighter. And that means their sparklers will still be burning when bride and groom are ready to pose for the most beautiful pictures of your night.
Download the instructions for your Wedding Sparkler Lighter here.
Uses butane fuel (not supplied with lighter), which you can find at most drug and grocery stores. Order one lighter for about every ten guests. You won’t need any more than that.
Fast & Easy Way to Make a Dazzling Sparkler Sendoff
- Get about one 5-ounce can of butane lighter fluid for every 4 of these lighters (drug or grocery stores).
- On the day of your wedding fill each lighter with butane. Practice using the lighter's buttons and controls.
- Preset all of them so that they have a pointed, blue flame.
- Once you start the lighter, lock the button so the flame is locked ON.
- Then, you can just leave it on, whether you stand it up or hold it in your hand.
- Finally stick the tip of each sparkler into the Blue Jet flame.
Hands Free Sparkler Lighting!
You can use your Wedding Sparkler Lighter hands-free. Just stand it up on any flat surface or the ground. Then stick the tip of each sparkler into the blue jet flame.
Or hold the lighter in your hand and touch the blue jet flame to the tip of each sparkler.
After everyone is lit up, turn each lighter off.
Great Lighter to Have Around the House
After the wedding you'll be happy to have these solidly made lighters around for lighting fires, BBQ grills, sky lanterns, fireworks, or candles. Foodies love them in the kitchen.
THE Reason You Should Use this Sparkler Lighter
Simple: You only get one shot at your sparkler sendoff.
All of these things have to happen quickly, before your sparklers burn out:
- You need to get at least one (preferably #36) sparkler in the hands of each guest
- You need to line guests up, typically in two parallel lines, facing each other
- You need to tell 'em what you want them to do
- You need to get all their sparklers lit so they're burning at the same time
- Bride and groom need to exit through the sparkler line, and have time enough to pose for photos, and still have all the sparklers burning ‘til they exit the sparkler line.
Getting everyone lit up fast and at the same time is the most important part. But if the the lightup part takes too long, the whole sendoff could turn out to be sub-dazzling in the photos. Don’t be a sub-dazzler! That is not how you want to start your new life, is it?
Problems With Most Wind-Proof Lighters:
After testing more than 30 different windproof lighters, most of them had problems:
- Leaked lighter fluid, especially the bargain-basement models
- Too hard to light or to keep lit
- Burned hands or fingers
- Dangerous to use
- Did not have a stand (cannot use them hands-free)
This was by far the quickest and easiest to use, the simplest to understand, the easiest to fill with fluid, which stays lit without having to hold a button down, and comes with its own stand. It is by far the safest lighter tested.
Bottom line is that the Blue Jet Wedding Sparkler Lighter is the best tool for the job.
Get your's now.
365 Day Unconditional Money Back Guarantee